Raasoft Infotech has put in place a Quality Management System (QMS) comprising a complex set of engineering and managerial activities that ensure bespoke quality of delivered software throughout the entire workflow.
QMS TASKS AND OBJECTIVES
- Elaboration and implementation of procedures and regulations for software development process based on industry standards and best practices;
- Product lifecycle monitoring to ensure compliance with established processes and guidelines
- Product quality verification and validation to ensure that it complies with clients’ business needs and expectations;
- Establishment of an effective collaboration between all project team members.
COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH TO QUALITY
Raasoft Infotech puts together quality plans that govern the applicable set of standards, regulations, procedures, guidelines and tools during the development lifecycle in each project.
We have established processes that evaluate project performance and aim to assure that quality standards are being followed and that the deliverables comply with customer requirements.
We measure performance trends to identify defective pieces of code, verify that deliverables are of high quality and that they are complete and correct.
INDEPENDENT QA DEPARTMENT
Raasoft’s QA department is an independent structural subdivision. Our QA team consists of skilled QA engineers who get involved in projects on a dedicated or an on-demand basis. The allocation of QA engineers depends on project size and complexity: they can be easily reallocated from one project to another upon necessity. Such flexibility allows us to optimize efforts and, thus, the overall project budget. Our QA Department is responsible for:
QA THAT IS WEAVED INTO THE DEVELOPMENT LIFECYCLE
aasoft Infotech performs quality assurance throughout the entire software development lifecycle with QA team members being involved at all stages. A Lead QA specialist is assigned at the commencement of each project and is involved into initial business analysis and requirements specification. Such a simultaneous interaction of our development and QA teams provides for a better understanding of the project scope and the client’s business objectives. A typical QA lifecycle at Raasoft includes the following phases:
Initiation and Planning
Project specification analysis, test plan elaboration and team assignment
Initial testing of first development deliverables, refining the test plan and test items (if necessary).
Ongoing testing of intermediate iterations builds
Final Verification and Validation
Final product testing to ensure bespoke quality and readiness for deployment.
We utilize the full spectrum of test types as to ensure that your project enjoys in-depth quality assurance:
- Functional and Regression Testing;
- GUI and Usability Testing;
- Accessibility Testing;
- Compatibility Testing;
- Performance Testing;
- Installation / Configuration Testing;
- System / Integration Testing;
- Security Testing;
- Internationalization / Localization Testing;
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT).